The Direct Care Difference
We’re a direct primary care practice. Ultimately, that means we get to spend more time with you, whenever you need it, without having to jump through the hoops of a traditional medical practice. We love it, and we think you will, too.
Fewer Patients = More Time for You
Because we limit the number of patients we see, that opens up our schedule to be available when you need us – no matter what time of the day, or part of the week.
Insurance Free = Hassle Free
We don’t accept insurance. But don’t let that scare you, because most of our patients can actually save money as Direct Care members.
Insurance is still important for major accidents or procedures, but for most preventive and routine procedures and tests, the direct care model can save you money. We can help you find the combination of services that saves you money and results in better quality care.
A Personal Relationship with your Personal Physician
If you miss the good old days where your doctor did house calls and treated you like a respected individual…then you’ll be thrilled to join Direct Care. We view the patient-physician relationship as a team of equals with a single focus to help you reach your health care goals.
We’re diligently working to change the face of family medicine to one that is uniquely focused on the patient.
We desire to see fewer patients in the name of high-end medical care. We believe the best medical treatment comes from from one-on-one interaction, so we’re eliminating the middle man and inviting you into our family.
As a member of Direct Care, here are a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Personalized care tailored to your comfort level.
- A physician who knows your story inside and out.
- Same-day scheduling with minimal wait times and extended visits of up to an hour if needed.
- Quality time with your doctor; ask all the questions you want…we actually want you to!
- Your doctor’s cell phone number – that’s what we call personal service.
- Inexpensive and direct service – we work directly with you instead of hassling with insurance.
$60/month per adult (19 years and above)
$10/month per child 18 and under with an adult also signing up
- Health savings account withdrawal (for other than monthly membership fee)
- Checking account direct withdrawal
- Credit card
- By check if paying for 6 months or more in advance